LET YOUR CAREER TAKE OFF
A team of passionate individualsWe’re a team of passionate individuals, that are focused on enabling communication, so that our customers can effectively engage, educate and empower their audiences.
We know that a company and its products are only as strong as the team that’s behind them. That’s why we’re always looking for great talent. If you’re willing to share our passion, dream big and roll up your sleeves to get it done, we’d love to hear from you!
Why choose us?
- Working with an amazing, passionate team
- Competitive healthcare plan
- Generous paid-time off
- Delicious BBQ lunches
- Great compensation and benefits package
Enterprise Sales Account ExecutiveDo you have the business savvy and the love for innovative technology to help establish Corum Digital as the leading corporate communication platform provider in North America? Are you currently a top performing SaaS sales executive ready to step up to SaaS enterprise sales? Would you like to be part of a select team focused on increasing adoption of Corum Digital’s SaaS based content management platform?
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth in major markets across North America. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, up-selling, and market penetration into enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and tech savvy that enables them to drive meaningful consultative conversations at high levels within the corporate structure. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. You will participate in weekly, and ongoing product training programs to help you master your craft. You will be entitled to a base salary and uncapped commission.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Utilize Social Selling methodologies to build your pipeline (LinkedIn SalesNav)
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Present via daily Web Demos and Live in-person Customer Demos
- Present to large groups
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around our solutions
- Prepare both Informal and Formal Proposals
- Accurately Forecast Enterprise Sales
- Detailed Log of Sales Activities in CRM
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations
- Self-Starter who effectively managers their day for maximum sales potential
- 3+ years of technology/SaaS related sales or business development experience
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing medium to large enterprise technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling SaaS solutions to new customers in new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience utilizing Social Selling methodologies to building a pipeline
- BA degree or equivalent work experience required
- Track record of top performance
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Our products and the team that designs and builds them are world-class.
- We have awesome Channel Partners that need your expertise to help close business.
- The CMS/Digital Signage and IoT markets are huge and growing every year.
- The potential is endless. We have great traction and are experiencing rapid growth.
“We nurture a culture of innovation, whereby we are always pushing the envelope to ensure the MediaTile platform is something our customers will grow into and not out of.”